At the heart of our manifesto is a simple proposition: we are the party of working people, offering you security at every stage of your life.
If you're looking for training or a good job; if you want to buy your own home; if you're raising a family and need help with childcare or a great school place; if you fall ill and need to rely on our NHS; if you are reaching retirement and want real security - we are there for you.
These past five years have been a critical period for our country.
Together, with the hard work of the British people, we have rescued our economy, created record numbers of jobs, and put Britain back on her feet.
But the next five years are much, much more important.
We are on the brink of something special. And our manifesto sets out how we will make this a country where those who work hard and do the right thing can enjoy a good life:
We have come this far together. Let's not waste the past five years and let Labour drag us back to square one - instead, let's build on the progress we have made.
- The personal tax-free allowance raised to £12,500
- No 40p tax until you're earning £50,000
- The family home taken out of Inheritance Tax
- £8 billion more a year for our NHS - so it's there for your family, 7 days a week
- Rail fares frozen for five years
- Welfare controlled to reward work
- Multinationals pursued so they pay their tax
- The Right to Buy extended to 1.3 million extra families
- 30 hours of free childcare a week for working families with 3 and 4 year-olds
- Everyone earning the Minimum Wage lifted out of income tax altogether
So volunteer to help our campaign today - and together, we can finish what we've begun and build a brighter, more secure future for your family and our country.
If you are having trouble reading this email, click here to view it in your web browser
If you don't want to receive any more messages from David Cameron and the Conservatives, click here to unsubscribe
Promoted by Alan Mabbutt on behalf of the Conservative Party, both at 4 Matthew Parker Street, London, SW1H 9HQ
18 April, 2015
at 7:10 PM