13 July, 2011

ANY ONE INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED PLS CONTACT BY EMAIL

Joanna Wieczorek joanna.wieczorek@globalcc.net has sent you a message.

Date: 7/13/2011

Subject: Career opportunity in Somaliland

Dear A Arwo
Thank you for accepting me in your network. 

I am contacting you because we are currently looking for a National Sales & Distribution Manager for a multinational FMCG in Somaliland. This person needs to have minimum 3-5 years relevant FMCG experience and be fluent in English and Somali languages (compulsory). If you know any one who might be interested by this career opportunity please do not hesitate to refer this person to me and I will forward the job description. 

Thanking you in advance, I look forward to hearing from you. 
Best Regards, 

Joanna Wieczorek 
International Recruitment Consultant

No comments: